In order to apply for the competition;
• Every team must include an academic advisor who is the faculty member working full-time at a university, a team captain, a driver and a reserve driver.
• Turkish participants must present a public bank account that belongs to the universities’ Administrative and Financial Affairs (Mali İşler Dairesi) or Strategy Development Departments (Strateji Geliştirme Dairesi).
• A team must submit the approved application documents (Application Form and Contract) by 10 January 2018.
Financial support for international participants shall be delivered by EFT to the special account of the academic advisor or delivered by hand upon complete registration in the competition area on 6 August 2018 and completion of the general examination of the vehicle.
Click for Contract (for Teams from Turkey).
Click for Contract (for International Participants, including Northern Cyprus).
Application Form is to be filled out completely and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail in PDF format with 1024x512 team photo in JPEG format by the time 5:30 PM on Wednesday January 10, 2018. This form is also to be signed by the team captain, the academic advisor and sent to address below via postal mail with contract.
Contract Form is to be signed by the team captain, the academic advisor and the senior institution executive; and sent to address below via postal mail.
Mails failed to be delivered to the stated address by the time 5:30 PM on Wednesday January 10, 2018 will not be accepted.
IMPORTANT: Turkey uses UTC+03:00.
• That are not submitted by the stated deadlines,
• That are incomplete,
• Without the valid signatures
will NOT be accepted.
- A team applying for both Electromobile and Hydromobile categories must fill out and send separate forms for each category.
- Only the contenders who compete in Electromobile or Hydromobile category may enter Autonomous category. For details, see Rules.
- A team applying for Autonomous category must check out the “Autonomous category” option in both Application Form and Contract Form.
- A team can apply only for one vehicle for each category.
- Financial support may be asked by Jury to be paid back to TÜBİTAK, if a team is not ready for the competition and technical inspections are not completed.
TÜBİTAK Ek Hizmet Binası
Bilim ve Toplum Programları Müdürlüğü
Akay Cad. No: 6
Ankara / TURKEY
For questions about application: email@example.com
For questions about technical rules please use the following link: