To apply for the competition;
• Every team must include an academic advisor who is the faculty member working full-time at a university, a team captain, a driver and a reserve driver.
• A team must submit the approved application documents (Application Form and Contract) by the dates stated in the Event Schedule.
• Turkish participants must present a public bank account that belongs to the universities’ Administrative and Financial Affairs (Mali İşler Dairesi) or Strategy Development Departments (Strateji Geliştirme Dairesi).
• Financial support for international participants shall be delivered by EFT to the special account of the academic advisor or delivered by hand upon complete registration in the competition area on 21 August 2016 and completion of the general examination of the vehicle.
Click for Application Form
Application Form is to be filled out completely and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail in PDF format with 1024x512 team photo in JPEG format and via postal mail to the stated address by the time 5:30 PM on Tuesday January 10, 2017.
Contract Form is to be signed by the team captain, the academic advisor and the senior institution executive; and sent to address below with Application Form via postal mail. Mails failed to be delivered to the stated address by the time 5:30 PM Tuesday January 10, 2017 will not be accepted.
IMPORTANT: Turkey follows Eastern European Time (UTC+03:00).
- that are not submitted by the stated deadlines,
- that are incomplete,
- without the valid signatures
will NOT be accepted.
• A team applying for both categories of the Challenge must fill out and send separate forms for each category.
• A team can apply only for one vehicle for each category.
• Financial Support may be asked by Jury to be paid back to TÜBİTAK, if a team is not ready for the competition and technical inspections are not completed.
Contact Information :
+90 312 298 95 21
+90 312 467 32 46
For questions about application and technical rules, please use the following link:
Entry Fee :
There is no fee for entries.
TUBİTAK Department of Science and Society Programs
Akay Cad. No: 6
Bakanlıklar 06420 Ankara TURKEY
• Application documents